Pages

"Let's Be Careful Out There...."

PaCrimeWatch on Twitter

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Upper Merion man sentenced for 'bloody massacre' of parents, brother with sword

COURTHOUSE >> An Upper Merion man apologized for killing his parents and twin brother before learning he will spend the rest of his life behind bars for what prosecutors called "a bloody massacre."

"I'm sorry for what happened. I miss my family very much. I regret that I did what the voices told me to do.

http://www.timesherald.com/general-news/20141120/upper-merion-man-sentenced-for-bloody-massacre-of-parents-brother-with-sword

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments informative and courteous. If you witness a crime call 9-1-1 immediately. This blog is not intended as a crime-reporting tool.

PaCrimeWatch

PaCrimeWatch